Suryalila Retreat Centre – the most magical place to retreat!
Suryalila Retreat Centre, in Southern Spain is situated on a quiet country lane, between the charming white villages of Villamartin and Prado del Rey, about an hour from Seville. With breathtaking views of the countryside and a Yoga dome that overlooks the rolling hills, this is the perfect place to enjoy some peace, tranquility and some winter sunshine!
You can expect a warm and friendly welcome from Maggie who has been running retreats for 13 years, and has been coming to Suryalila for the past 8 years!
Maggie has been teaching Yoga for 14 years and has a wealth of knowledge and teaching experience. She specialises in Mindfulness and Meditation. Her yoga is gentle but strengthening, with an emphasis on mindful movement and body awareness. There is no pressure to do more, these classes are for you to tune into your own body’s needs and ability with an intention of relaxation within this opportunity to strengthen and align to your greatest self. This retreat is suitable for all abilities and levels, If you want a retreat to unwind, relax and enjoy some quiet time in meditation also this is for you!
Silent meditation option for 20 minutes in the morning then Enjoy two Yoga classes a day, one class before breakfast and the other late afternoon before dinner. There will be the perfect mix of Flow Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Yin Yoga, and Restorative Yoga.
Days can be spent how you wish, relaxing, walking in the beautiful countryside, exploring the local Villages, perhaps horse riding, visiting the animals at Suryalila or you might like to book a treatment for the ultimate pampering. The delicious vegan food (there is some goats cheese and sheep’s yogurt) locally produced in Suryalila or nearby, all freshly prepared for us at each meal time. Tea, coffee, water and fresh fruit is available all day and you can buy organic chocolate, crisps, ice cream, wine and cider should you need some treats.
Included in the retreat:
- 7 Nights at the Suryalila Yoga Retreat Centre
- Stunning vegetarian/ vegan freshly prepared breakfast lunch and dinner each day, unlimited fruit and tea.
- 20 minutes optional silent morning meditation and Gratitude Journaling
- 2 Yoga classes each day led by Maggie in the iconic Yoga Dome and other beautiful Shalas
- Use of the outdoor saltwater swimming pool and natural sauna in the evenings
- You will book your own flights (if you are in the ireland I can let you know which flights we are getting)
- We can arrange transfers in Spain for you and the cost will be split
- Option to add on a day trip to Seville or to Jerez where there is a relaxing Hammam
- Option to add on treatments at Suryalila
There are no reviews yet.